Saturday…..i was running out of idea wat to have for breakfast..i enjoy some savouries before having rice. the easiest and the fastest wud be..this one.. i copied the recipe a few weeks ago.. since i have in my fridge a bar of parmesan..Y not..packed 3 cups to my Jejaka for breakfast. he was working on night shift
7 pieces of white bread ~ cut to fit the aluminuim foil cup
1 onion ~ finely chopped
1/2 cup shreddedparmesan cheese( or watever u wish)
1/2 cup fresh milk
3 eggs -beaten
salt to taste
a few dashes of black pepper
curry powder -optional which i didnt put , instead i used chilli sauce
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees celcius.
2. Grease the muffin trays. Arrange the bread inside it.
3. Put some diced onion, shredded cheese, diced frankfurters etc on top of the bread.
4. In another bowl, beat eggs. Add in milk, salt, black pepper and chilli sauce. Stir well.
5. Pour on top of each stuffed bread.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.