|Originally from Sugar -Chef Anna Olson
2 cups unsalted butter (make sure at room temperature)
1/2 bar of semi-sweet cooking chocolate
How I did it?
1. Preheat oven to 180C
2. Beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beat well after each addition.
3. Add vanilla essence and the flour mixture alternately with the milk. ( the flour mixture shud be shifted to air in; which includes the baking powder, flour n salt)
4. I filled the tin muffin cups 100% full (just to get the burst peak effect..hehehehe)
5. Bake for 18 minutes (yes exactly at 18 minutes)
6. Double-boil the chocolate and using your spoon, drizzle the melted chocolate on top…
7. wait are u guys waiting for…INDULGE urself…(although i didnt even have a bite…i know the taste is ok since the boys n my sister said the cupcakes were lovely)
dont forget to post ur cuppies tau..nak la tgk menjadi ka dak my recipe..hehehehhe