Do you realise how important medical card now? Alhamdulillah, knowing the importances i purchased a policy (conventional Prudential) back in 2003. After giving birth, ~j.e.j.a.k.a.~ and i decided to purchase 1 for azfar-chan and 1 for ~j.e.j.a.k.a.~ the agent(Mr.Z) who came promoted Prudential BSN Takaful. No offense but there were a bit of twist in the facts. anyway, azfar-chan and ~j.e.j.a.k.a.~ purchased their policy right away.
It is not that BSN Takaful Prudential is inefficient, it is the agent that matters! BTW, i have a different agent.
Efficient or not you decide.
- We (my husband & i) was not told that we can claim the medication bills within 3 months from the discharge date. -my agent told us
- I had to seek assistance from my agent
- Claim forms was sent from AStar by my agent-again!
- We submitted to Kangar Branch since we are in Kangar-again their agent (Mr.Z) did not inform us that we can easily get submit thru Kangar Branch, buat payah macam dia lah yg nak approve semua
- Mr.Z did not explain why the cheque that was given is not as in the claim form; simply told my husband that since we did it ourselves and not thru him, we need to sort it ourselves!!
- I had to call BSN Takaful Prudential HQ (thanks to Ms Syazana who is very very helpful); giving me the leader’s name and number, faxed me the requirement letter and a few other related information
- again….I was told that it is very easy to change agent IF we are not satisfied with his consultation!!!!!
- Thanks to K.Liza from Prudential Kangar for helping us with the claim form and re-submission of the claims.
So my friends who are in the search of insurance company, Prudential is very stable and good company, but please bear in mind that the agent you’ll be dealing with is very very critical. Choose wisely.
…wait til my next case with EON BANK BERHAD