I was so thrilled (memang thrill gila) when i found this site selling azfar-chan favourite cartoon items- Thomas and Friends. Called the seller and asked for discounts, asked this n that and after confirming with her that I would get the free lunch box, i banked in the money. I am not a fussy buyer!!!
A bit frustrated I was to found out later that she sold a lil higher compared to another blogger but hey, it was an easy transaction so y not. I will get a free Thomas and Friends lunch box when i purchase the trolley bag.
Not that I am complaining but…u be the judge:
- promised me to send the parcel on Saturday but she was bz at her office and she had to berbuka at her mom’s-so this one CHEATING
- Sunday-mana ada courier service bukak sunday kan…again CHEATING
- Monday-i smsed her 2 times if not 3 times asking for the tracking number. She answered me only on TUESDAY morning!
- Tuesday morning-smsed me saying she left the slip in her car and she will sms me later. at exactly 12.30 i smsed and she replied me with the parcel no. I checked with PosLaju Perlis-not in the system (which means not yet sent). 2.00 pm checked with PosLaju KL- baru saja dik masuk sistem-penerimaan kaunter di shah alam. baru hantar ni Dik..
- Wednesday-lucky her, the parcel arrived safely at around 1.30pm. BUT the lunch box was not there!!!! [she has removed the promotion item on this link] http://thomasnfriends-online.blogspot.com/search/label/troley%20bags
I called her and simply she said, had to let go to another buyer, and so she replaced with a smal handkerchief! Aci dak??? If i want the lunch box, i need to pay another RM6 for the postage!!!!!! adoilaa..
this is her link.. http://thomasnfriends-online.blogspot.com/ she sell lots of items here..just make sure u close the deal and make sure she delivers them to u..dont be fooled like me!
p/s: i will get the lunch box IF she can find a new stock.